With a network of national coordinators connected to over 1.200 local information providers and partners in 34 European countries, Eurodesk is the main source of information on European policies and opportunities for young people and those who work with them. Eurodesk Brussels Link coordinates the activities of national partners, who operates within the EU’s new Programme Erasmus +. The network also updates and manages content on the European Youth Portal.
Eurodesk Brussels Link is seeking one (1) Web Editor intern with knowledge of social media management and CMS. The intern will assist the EBL office in carrying out communication campaigns and turning concepts into actions.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to participate in all stages of content creation from inception to publishing. Proposed length of internship is six (6) months.
- Copywriting texts for communication materials
- Social media management
- Editing and preparing a monthly newsletter and bulletin
- Writing articles for the website, programme database and European Youth Portal
- Supporting Eurodesk’s presence on social media sites including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Answering enquiries
- Other duties as directed by the director of the office
• An academic background in communication, journalism, social media management or equivalent is requested;
• Excellent writing/editing skills in English;
• Good communication skills with a lot of creativity;
• Good knowledge of CMS systems such as Drupal and Word Press is a plus;
• Interest in youth policy and youth related issues;
• Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, international environment;
• Have a valid work permit for Belgium.
An agreement will be made according to the Belgian Convention d’immersion professionelle contract.
The trainee receives a monthly allowance.
The traineeship is on a full time basis in line with the regular working hours of Eurodesk Brussels Link (38h/week).
If your profile matches the requirements, please send your CV and a concise application letter (max. 1 page) in English to:email@example.com
A pre-selection on-line test will take place 25 January 2018.
Short-listed candidates should be available between 09h00 – 12h00 to receive and finalise the test on the 25 January 2018.
Interviews will take place on 5 & 6 February 2018 in Brussels or online.
The successful candidate should be available to start work on the 26 February 2018.
Deadline to apply: 19 January 2018 (midnight Brussels time).
Please note that only candidates short-listed for interviews will be contacted.
Read more: http://www.ingalicia.org/2017/12/practicas-de-comunicacion-en-la-oficina-central-de-eurodesk-bruselas/#ixzz51iFFWewn